This year I’m taking part in the 2014 YA Contemporary Challenge via Katie’s Book Blog and The Book Belles!
I’m aiming for Level 2 – 10+ books! (under 15)
Rules (from Katie’s Book Blog):
You can read any contemporary YA novel that is published between January 1, 2014 and December 30, 2014 but you must read them in 2014! (All formats accepted: paperback, ARC, e-book)
- Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally
- Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
- Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti
- Just One Day by Gayle Forman
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
- Take Me There by Susane Colasanti
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins – Review here.
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- And more to come! (New releases, ARC’s, etc…)
Sign ups are over at Katie’s Book Blog, here!