- Thursday, September 12: Ex Libris – Review
- Friday, September 13: Through The Looking Glass – This or That
- Saturday, September 14th: Moosubi Reviews – Review
- Sunday, September 15th: Books for YA! – Author Interview
- Monday, September 16th: Jump Into Books – Review
- Tuesday, September 17th: Me, My Shelf and I – Review
- Wednesday, September 18th: Pretty Little Memoirs – Dream Cast – TODAY!
- Thursday, September 19th: Dream Within a Dream – Review
- Friday, September 20th: Tams Two Cents – Spotlight/Excerpt
- Saturday, September 21st: Beneath the Covers – Review
died at two a.m . . . Three hours after Skyler kissed me for the first
time. Forty-five minutes after she sent me her last text.
and Rachel were best friends. But that was before. . .before that
terrible night at the old house. Before Rachel shut Jaycee out. Before
Jaycee chose Skyler over Rachel. Then Rachel is found dead. The police
blame a growing gang problem in their small town, but Jaycee is sure it
has to do with that night at the old house.
clue—starting Jaycee on a search that leads to a shocking secret.
Rachel’s death was no random crime, and Jaycee must figure out who to
trust before she can expose the truth.
the follow-up to her powerful debut, Jennifer Shaw Wolf keeps readers
on their toes in another dark, romantic story of murder and secrets.
PRE-ORDER IT NOW!
the tiny town of St. Anthony, Idaho. She spent cold Idaho mornings
milking cows in the dark and attended a school where Hunter’s Education
was part of the sixth grade curriculum.
whether it was sewing together books to read to her little brothers or
starting an underground newspaper in sixth grade. She met the love of
her life at Ricks College, (now BYU Idaho), after he dropped her on her
with a degree in Broadcast Communications. Now she lives in beautiful,
green, (rainy) Lacey, Washington with her husband and four kids. She
loves to produce videos, ski, ride horses, and read, but really all she
has time for is chasing kids and writing.