Here are my Policies for when I review books (and what I’m open to receiving for review) and also some rules for the Giveaways that I host here or for a Blog Tour.
Paperback requests are currently CLOSED to due International Circumstances from March 22nd onwards (read guidelines for further info). I do not accept self-published novels for review. eBook/digital requests are not currently accepted. When they reopen, the date will be here: September 2020.
- I am currently only looking for Young Adult, New Adult or Adult novels that are published traditionally, but I will consider types of non-fiction novels. Genres such as graphic/explicit content are currently not suitable for this blog. My favourite YA genres to review are:
- High School Dramas (I’m a sucker for these)
- I mainly review books in Paperback form, but do SOMETIMES accept eBooks, depending on whether it’s appealing to me and will fit into my review schedule. Currently I am not accepting eBooks for a limited time. Requests will NOT be accepted if in self-published form. Please do not send me your book in an email without first discussion. I will also highly consider Audiobooks for review, but currently my list for these is full at this time.
- I love doing blog tours, reviews and Q&A’s. If you want to know more about my review process and how I can schedule your book tour/review/etc, into my blog, just contact me here.
- At this moment in time, I am not accepting self published books. I get a lot of requests for these and unfortunately, I can’t fulfil them all. You may email me about giving your book an RT on social media for a once limited free publicity. If this ever changes, you’ll see it right here.
- I will always provide a fair and honest review for any book I read. If I don’t like a book I read, please understand that it might be difficult to review this in a professional manner so I will always tell you my opinion first, but I am always non-bias in my reviews and will rate and review as I feel about the book and how I think others will like it. For example, I might say it wasn’t for me, but someone who likes the plot/type of genre, it would be likeable to them. (Though I hardly read anything I hate these days, I know from the synopsis whether I will or not and wouldn’t accept one I didn’t think I would love.)
- Paperback form books will have a slight advantage over eBooks in my schedule due to the ARC process. I will always try and put the review up when YOU would like me to and can fit to a certain time-frame as long as it entwines with my own schedule. This could be weeks or months depending on my schedule. Please understand I am also a twenty-something year old girl who spends time doing various other activities, so my time is split in various ways, but I treat my blog as my job of sorts, and I am always 100% committed.
- If there is a specific date you would like the review up for, I can always arrange that. If no date is provided, I will post the review as soon as I have finished the book or near the release date if I can.
- If you would like to advertise your upcoming book on my blog (such as a widget) then I can arrange that. In the past I have done this in exchange for a copy of the book which I will also review here. (Paperback is preferred.)
- I will not accept any monetary compensation for writing a review and run this blog entirely in my free time without payment (though it would be amazing to be a full-time blogger!).
- I am not responsible for any book that gets lost in the mail on either end, but will always help look into it if the book has been lost in the mail.
- Giveaway rules are: You must be 13 or over (under 15’s need parental permission to enter), Winners are picked at random (by a randomiser on the Internet), I am not responsible for any prize that gets lost in the mail (this is out of my hands). These rules are subject to the sponsors of the giveaway, if there is one. You can now TRACK how your Giveaway is coming along. View the nav bar if you’re a winner to see what’s happening.