Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish, where bloggers come up with their TTT Lists on different questions.
There are tons of books on my TBR List this Summer, but here are the 10 I’m most looking forward to reading, or re-reading again.
1. The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
2. Crushed by Sara Shepard
3. Flawless by Lara Chapman *re-reading; ’cause it’s that good.*
4. How I Lost You by Janet Gurtler
5. The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown
6. Rosebush by Michele Jaffe
7. Adorkable by Sarra Manning
8. Looking For Alaska by John Green
9. The Selection by Kiera Cass
10. Beautiful Malice by Rebecca James
Please write your TTT Post links in the comments bar so I can check them out, tell me what you think of my list & I always follow back!
happy *summer* reading,