Hello book lovers!
It’s almost World Book Day, aka THE BEST DAY EVER. I am so excited that I get to share something incredible with you all today! I’ll be telling you all about the fantastic ins and outs of World Book Day and how you can win a Book Bundle of the five chosen books this year, thanks to The Corner Shop and World Book Day!
This year something very different is happening. One week before World Book Day, (today!) is the launch of a brand new film trailer featuring some very familiar people! It’s presented by the lovley Grace Victory, featuring some well known book lovers and authors including Muhammad Khan, Gemma Cairney, Camilla Thurlow, Penny Joelson, Afrikan Boy, Connie Glynn (Noodlerella), Slay in Your Lane (Yomi and Elizabeth), Laura Dockrill, Greg James and Chris Smith, E. Lockhart, Sara Barnard, Yas Necati, Maya Jama and Nikesh Shukla. It’s the start of a new movement called “BookClubbing” – no, not that kind of clubbing. A book clubbing movement. And you (yes, you reading this!) can get involved! Ways teens and young adults can get involved is by:
- Sharing your favourite stories with friends and family and online under #ShareAStory
- Picking up one of five special edition full-length YA titles by bestselling authors at an exclusive price with a World Book Day book token
- GET BOOKCLUBBING, setting up your own book club to talk about your latest and favourite reads with classmates and friends.
- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green (Penguin)
- Fly by Night by Frances Hardinge (Macmillan)
- I Have No Secrets by Penny Joelson (Egmont)
- Summoner: The Novice by Taran Matharu (Hachette)
- Gangsta Rap by Benjamin Zephaniah (Bloomsbury)
How many years has World Book Day been running?
Error: Contact form not found.